Tech support to remove cookies from Mozilla® Firefox® Internet browser
Get prompt solutions from iYogi’s tech experts for removing cookies from Mozilla Firefox Internet browser that helps you to enhance the speed of your computer.
Internet cookies are files with information usually related to your personal options or your identification on websites. On a Windows-based PC, cookies are stored in the folder "Documents and settings/your user name/cookies". Sometimes you can have more than one cookie for a single website. iYogi Certified Technicians are there to help you in removing these cookies from Mozilla Firefox Internet browser. Also, our tech experts can assist you in changing the settings of Mozilla Firefox through the Tools menu to have your cookies deleted every time you close the browser.
Just give us the green light to remotely access your computer through the Internet and our tech experts can help you to deal with the cookies of Mozilla Firefox.
Call iYogi, and our skilled experts can provide excellent tech support to remove cookies from Mozilla Firefox.
Award winning tech support from iYogi includes:
- Removing cookies from Mozilla Firefox one-flat-rate
- Customizing the programs installed on the computer
- Configure the settings of Mozilla Firefox
- Instant access anytime to expert technicians via the Internet.
- Skilled technicians for all issues related to your computer
Comprehensive support for your PC, connected devices, peripherals and over 100 software applications including:
- Diagnostic & repair for your technologies.
- Troubleshooting software errors.
- Updating drivers and security to protect against online threats.
- Connecting to the Internet, devices and peripherals.
- Optimizing your PC's speed and performance.
Unlimited access to great tech support, all year around. We promise the lowest wait-time and highest resolution rate in the industry.
iYogi’s skilled and expert technicians can provide support to remove cookies from Mozilla Firefox as well as for many other web browsers such as Internet Explorer 8, Google Chrome and many more.