Intellinote: An intelligent tool to manage projects
Looking for a simple application to better communication with your team members? Check out the features of Intellinote. Besides collaboration, you can use this program to manage your team, organize the work, and participate in group discussions. What more? You can even set alerts to keep you notified.
So, what’s Intellinote all about?
Intellinote is the quintessential application to manage your projects and help your team collaborate with the members to easily sync and share files and work on them to complete the task. Its real-time messaging feature keeps you current and your workflow smooth. Try out the 30-day trial absolutely for free and once you are set with the features and usage, you can conveniently opt for the Standard, Premium or Enterprise editions, depending on your requirement.
If you wish to check out the product, here’re the features and benefits shared below to help you confirm your decision…
- It is a simple to download and use application for collaborating with your team members, even the remote ones.
- You can use it on your desktop, Android-based devices, iPhones and iPads.
- So, once you and your team install it on your respective devices, you can start sharing documents, messages, take down notes and manage your projects effectively.
- This application cuts down the ‘to and fro’ between different programs by offering you all the synced files, messages, and activities on your timeline.
- Besides the official documents, you can even share pictures, screenshots, emails, and random notes via this platform.
- To streamline this, Intellinote also provides you the facility to comment on others’ notes and you can add more members to a common note by adding them as Followers. Eventually, when you will receive a comment on a particular note, the followers will get it too.
- Once you login, you will get to see all the happenings on your workspace – new tasks, notes, files, comments and so on – that were created while you were away.
- Besides this, you can also create separate workspaces in the application, for your different clients. So, while it will all be neatly segregated, you will still have everything in one place.
- This particular application is very handy for enterprises with a sizeable number of employees. The easy flow of information makes it a handy tool to install at workplaces.
- It is safe too.
Embarking on the Intellinote journey
Isn’t this really amazing? If you want to try out this tool, get acquainted with the jargons shared below and you can start using it like a ‘pro’:
- Workspace: This is your Intellinote world. You create a workspace and add files, images, screenshots, and et.al. Let others access it and view them too. All your comments, notes and everything else stay here – organized and categorized.
- Private: This is your personal workspace. Create all your notes and store random thoughts here – stuff you don’t want others to see.
- Unified: This is the actual workspace where you collaborate with others. Content placed here can be viewed, synced, and modified by others in the group.
- Notes: Create short notes on the go or longer ones to clearly explain a task. Other members can also access and comment on them.
- Tasks: This feature helps you in creating the workflow of a project for your team. Create Assigned and Completed tasks in your workspace to keep a tab on the progress of the project. To assign tasks to your group members, you can use this feature as everyone can access it and collaborate over it. You can add notes and comments to the tasks and even highlight the expected date of delivery of a particular task or project.
- Home tab: This keeps track of everything that is happening in a particular workspace. It is akin to a dashboard, in common terms.
- Templates: As the name suggests, you can create a specific template and save it for future use. Depending on the requirements, you can customize a template and roll it out for others to use it.
Aren’t these enough to get you started with Intellinote? Well, you can download it for free today and start using it for a month, post which you could upgrade to its paid version. If you wish to use its features for personal use only, you could continue using it for free forever. However, this version will come set with limited features only.
So, get set and go and don’t miss to share with us your experiences of using this application…