TeamViewer 8: Become your family’s little tech genius
Whether you want to retrieve a file or fix your friend’s computer, remote tech support can help you save your day.Â But calling up remote technicians is not feasible and economical every time you face a tech problem. So, if you have the abilities to solve the tech problems of your friends and family all by yourself, but feel pressed for time, then this remote control software comes to your rescue.
Gear up to give your friends and family a quick and professional one-shot tech support session with TeamViewer 8. The new and improved software offers you the ability to establish a remote session through a simple interface, cross-platform availability, and a reliable connection. The console of TeamViewer is simple and easy to download and offers a fast remote access over the Internet. You can easily direct a remote user to the QuickSupport download page and ask him to read out the code number for quick and installation-free connection.
With TeamViewer 8, you can instantly take a remote control over a Windows, Apple, and Linux computer as well as Samsung smartphones and tablets to invite a friend or colleague to share and transfer software, PowerPoint presentations, files and folders. Thus, TeamViewer offers fast, simple, and intuitive solution to obtain remote access of files, folders, and applications in a single and affordable module.
Some new and interesting features of TeamViewer 8 include:
- Group handling of remote sessions: You can invite a friend or colleague to jointly handle an active remote control session. You can also hand over the session completely.
- Remote printing of documents in your home office: It rules out the necessity of transferring files from your home computer to your office as with TeamViewer 8 you can directly print out documents from your remote computers on the printer next to you.
- Schedule online meetings: The integrated TeamViewer button allows you to plan online meetings directly on your Outlook calendar.
- Recording online session for perfect documentation: You can record both online meetings as well as remote control sessions for future use and documentation.
- Remote sound and video: TeamViewer 8 helps you to share sound, music, or videos remotely with your friends and colleagues in real time during an online presentation.
- Automatic log out after remote access: To ensure that no one unidentified gains access to your computer, TeamViewer 8 automatically locks the access instantly if the Internet connection is lost or interrupted.
Image credit: 2keyit